Thursday, August 16, 2012

EnergyGridIQ Pop Quiz!

So I write a lot of content for energygridiq and I love to get involved with the energy industry. However, sometimes I wonder how up-to-date you are with the stuff I have been publishing. Below are ten questions related to the energy industry and articles that I have written recently. Shoot me an email at kheyde@energygridiq.com if you think you have answer to my questions. Tomorrow… I’ll let you know which ones you get right.

1)      What Chinese owned oil company was accused for human rights abuses in Burma? I’ll give you a hint: they have been in my articles recently for other, more favorable reasons.

 

2)      Where is the largest known non-conventional oil reserve in the world? Why would I be writing about this anyway?

 

3)      What are three ways that you can reduce the electricity needed for a given house during the design phase without even talking about electricity (a riddle, eh?)

 

4)      Where is the “greenest” building in the world? For what reason would it possibly be considered the greenest?

 

5)      Who is the to blame for the power outages in India? How many people were affected by these power outages? (trick question…perhaps)

 

6)      If I was to install one energy-efficient measure in my house, what would it be and why?

 

7)      What are three ways you can save money on a solar panel investment? What is two ways you can make money on a solar panel investment?

 

8)      What is Naxys and why would I care about it?

 

9)      What are three reasons why you should consider micro-hydro power? Is it as energy efficient as conventional hydropower?

 

10)   Who would win in a battle of electrical super stars? Thomas Edison or Michael Faraday? I need play-by-play for this one to count.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment